Wednesday, April 6, 2011

AK 47 in 28mm


Last night I painted two trucks.  Two dollar store treasures turned into 28mm AK47 transport.    Yes, I've been slowly putting together yet one more Ak 47 army, in yet one more scale.  I am a huge fan of the AK 47 game.   Both The Republic and The Reloaded versions.  (And the Lebanon supplement.)  All great and very different gaming experiences.   Anyway, I first bought the rules in 2002 to play in 6mm.  Well, I was in, and then came the 15mm forces.   And then the 20mm.  And now it is time to try it in 28mm.


The force is growing, and I thought it would be cool to document its progress over the next couple of months.  The figures are a mix of Mo-fo (on the left) and TAG (on the right).  Very nice characterful miniatures that paint up well and fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment