Saturday, July 28, 2012

My Personal Uberhammer

I'm looking forward to playing a solo game of Warhammer tonight.   But what edition?  They are all great, and each one offers its own unique gaming experience.   I also enjoy taking what I like from one edition and adding it to another.  This usually drives the other privates crazy, but it's all in the pursuit of the uber Warhammer adventure.

Mmm, Uberwarhammer!

Uberhammer!

I think at this moment my Uberhammer would be to use sixth edition as the core rule set and add the manouevre/advanced formations rules from 3rd, the Magic from 5th (I'm still into those cards!), the fire and flee as well as the column rules from Warhammer Ancients, and the horde, 2nd rank and stomp rules from 8th.  This would of course be all packaged in a beat-up hardcover with the font and feel of 1st edition, with beautiful action photos of classic miniatures from ALL fantasy miniatures-makers from the 70's and 80's.   Yeah, this is my personal Uberhammer.

This will continue on the privates eternal blog...

http://theprivateseternal.blogspot.ca/2012/07/uberhammer-glunes-trek-continues.html

No comments:

Post a Comment