Monday, September 19, 2011

Darth Vader Has Been Captured!

Yes, it is true, Darth Vader has been captured!  I saw it with my own eyes.

It all started because I was obsessing about Stargrunt II again.  Suddenly I was in the garage.  Princess Leia appeared on the table leading three squads of Rebel soldiers.  Across the way Darth and three squads of Stormtroopers are seen.  I roll for qualities:  Rebels D8/Arm.D6/LV1, Imperial D10/ArmD8/LV3, Characters D12.   Instead of the paper markers for Confidence and Leadership messing up the table, I use droids and pebbles.  For Suppression, I turn the Squad Command figure around.  If the unit receives a second suppression the SAW trooper is also turned.   Anyway, Stargrunt II!  Yeah!  A little slow on the Fire Resolution, but very enjoyable. 


Could this be the end of the Empire?

No comments:

Post a Comment