Monday, July 18, 2011

Pure AK Magic

Zipped to fictional Africa for another rip-roaring AK 47 game with Private D.  last night.  AK 47 is simply one of the best games ever!  Sometimes I can do without the whole pre-game stuff, but once it gets going on the table it just rocks.    I rolled up all the pre-game stuff before Private D. arrived to save time for the actual battle.  My Dictatorship Army ended up with only two Militia units on the table to face the majority of Private D's invading White Colonialist Army (most of whom were classed as Professional).  The first couple of turns saw the invaders advance unmolested.  My poor Militia started taking quite a lot of casualities and was soon forced to fall back.  The Assets portion of the turns (one of my most favourite elements of the rules) brought me an ineffective airstrike, one reinforcement unit, and one attack helicopter (only to have it blown up by a (flying) landmine!!!!).   Anyway, the game was great fun.
                                          
    
    
    

No comments:

Post a Comment